On this week’s episode, @ThatGuyChaxy and @AyroshOfficial discuss what you need to know about the Sudan crisis. They discuss:
1. Do you feel compelled to change your profile picture to blue?
2. Why are Kenyans always the first people to stand up for other countries and other politicians like Bobbie wine but never stand up for themselves against bad governance?
3. How the Sudan crisis started
4. So who is in charge of Sudan right now?
5. Who are the opposition?
6. What about mediation?
7. What has the international response been?
8. After the Rwanda genocide and the UN involvement during that period, would the UN have acted differently in Sudan?
9. Why did the African Union suspend Sudan when Sudan needed it the most?
YouTube link – https://youtu.be/Zv0OoNIoYm4